The most important function of search engine optimization is ensuring that your keywords help you rank high on the search engines. The SEO professionals must make sure that the web site gets good ranking and the target keywords work in the way it should. The bloggers can make the mistake of publishing their posts without any keywords. There are many tools that can be used to detect the right keywords for the respective blogs.
After the keywords are selected, it needs to be optimized in the search engines with proper back links and text. Only the right arrangement and use of keywords can give the results that they want. It is important for the bloggers or site owners to go for keywords that can actually give good results. If you are able to get good SEO then, you will surely rank on the first 20 to 50 in the search engine.
However, it is important to maintain your state and ranking. For this you need to check the status of your site and the relevance of your keywords on a regular basis. If you get the right information, you can work better and give your web site even better results.
There are some online tools that you can use to check your keyword position on Google. These tools are effective and free of cost. Some of them are:
· SEMRUSH: this is one of the best when it comes to checking for keywords. You just need to enter the URL of your site or blog in their site and they will show you which keywords are actually high on the list. The tool is pretty easy to use and you will get a trial period before you actually have to subscribe for the site. It also includes the option of back link checking.
· Google Rank Checker: this is a tool that helps in tracking the accurate position of keywords on the search engine Google. You just need to put the keywords and domain name in the tool and they will give you a accurate ranking of that keyword.
· iWebTool Search Engine Position Checker: As the name suggests it is also another tool that can be used for tracking the keywords of the site. It is very simple to use. You just need to put the keyword in the search and it will give you the results immediately.
· SEOCentro Rank Checker : It is a basic checker that will give you an idea of the performance of the keyword on the various search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. It will also give you a history of the related keyword and you will get an idea about how it can fare.
· Google Position: This tool can be used effectively to check the position of the related keyword. However, the drawback is you will not be able to get much detailed information from it about the respective keyword. You will only get to know the position of it on Google and that’s it.