The best way for marketing professionals to check out a qualifying lead is by finding out the customer problems and addressing it. You must make sure that the customer does not just want a type of product or service, but essentially the ones that you are offering. If you are able to address their needs better than anyone, they will only look for your services.
There are certain cardinal pain points that the common for all customers. You need to address them tactically to make sure that the customers are satisfied and you are able to make tour sales too.
· Price: The goal of every marketer is to increase the workable leads and get them to convert. You should provide the product prices in your web site, just make sure that they are not on every page. But, do not be obscure about the prices as you may lose many potential customers who would want to know the prices before they show interest in your product.
If the prices are displayed, your web site and business will look for trustworthy. Customers will always be suspicious of the businesses that are not transparent about the product costs.
This will be helpful for you too as you won’t have to waste time on leads that will not workout eventually. You will know for sure which customers can actually afford your services and you can direct your entire resources to converting them. It is win win for both the parties.
· Location: Your customers may be present in different parts of the country. Here you need to decide if you want to keep one common web site or local web site for each region. If you have local site, it can attract the customers more and make them feel more connected to you. You will also be able to provide quicker service to them if you have a local office.
· Perceived risk: This is a major pain point for all customers. When they are investing their money in something there is always an element of risk that they cannot ignore. But, you can make the process simpler for your customers by setting up a proactive pre and post sales helpdesk that can answer all the questions and queries of the customers. You can include things such as client testimonials and warranty to reduce the risk factor for the customers.
How to discover customer pain points?
Nowadays the marketing professionals have access to a wide variety of data that they can use for their strategy. The marketers can use these to find out more about the customers and serve them better.
There are also certain things that they can do to find out more details the customer’s problems.
· They can conduct customer interviews and ask them detailed questions regarding the product and their response.
· Including a live chat option in the web site to resolve the customer’s queries and questions at the earliest.
· Qualitative research techniques for further information.
With these techniques the marketers can improve their leads and make more sales.